Learn how to make a beaded necklace using stretch cord and bead stringing wire, as well as how to attach a clasp using crimp tubes. Supplies not included.
WHERE: PERRYSBURG/ROSSFORD MICHAELS CRAFTSTORE
WHEN: TUESDAY, June 3, 2016
INSTRUCTOR: SARA KEAR
SKILL LEVEL: ALL
FEE: $15 + SUPPLIES
- Halcraft Beads Glass 6mm Facet
- Halcraft Beads Glass White Lus
- Halcraft Beads Howlite Turquoi
- Halcraft Beads Turquoise Dyed
- Beadalon Crimp Covers Assorted
I encourage you to choose any beads you like the best to make this necklace your own!